We were simply trying to scratch our own itch
Everything in this world started with a crazy idea.
Challenge the status quo and always lead by example.
Mistakes happen and failure hurts, but fear won't stop us.
Do the right thing and expect nothing in return.
Just an Idea...
He happened to be working with the founder of HydroFlask and asked if I wanted an intro.
Gosh, it was like getting a master class in stainless steel cups and manufacturing best practices.
More New Colors
I Hate Logistics...
That's a Dozen
Part of that is reading every single review we get and listening to what our customers tell us.
One of the issues we kept hearing was that kids were pulling out the straws easily.
So we re-engineered the straw holder so that the straw fits much tighter and doesn't pull out easily.
We also started using a much stronger polymer with more shatterproof properties.
A Magical World.
1) Added coloring pages on the blank pages, so now all of our sticker books will not only be "sticker books, but also "coloring books"
2) Found a much better coating film for the sticker sheets for easier peeling and less ripping
They'll be offered in 2 different sizes: 13 oz and 25 oz. The bowls will match our cups in terms of finish and color.
Oh and by the way, the bowls you see to the right are just 3D printed models. The real ones will be powder-coated stainless steel.
20 oz (Venti) cups
Then we made 12 oz cups.
Finally, we're coming out with 20 oz cups.
New size, new market, still CPSC-compliant and tested for safety.
We came across the opportunity to buy a home in Scottsdale, Arizona that was already an established AirBnB listing.
The long-term idea is to use this (and other homes we acquire around the world) to show parents how much we appreciate them by providing unforgettable and thoughtful experiences for them and their kids.
Lids [Version 3]
We rely heavily on customer feedback so this 3rd update had the following improvements:
1) Added notch on black plastic tab to "click" the tab to the lid in the open position.
2) Increased the thickness of the rear tab to reduce breaking and to make it easier to pull the lid off.
3) Improved coating / structure of the rubber gasket to provide an even stronger seal.
We finally had enough
Ho Ho Ho!
More to come
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS h3>
Where are you guys located?
Are you open to hearing new product ideas?
Are you hiring?
What is Cupkin's long-term vision?
5 STAR REVIEWS ON AMAZON
CPSC-COMPLIANT & TESTED